<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8384983987649586894?origin\x3dhttps://shaqqqstone.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 31, 2012 @ 10:44 PM

Yeah i know i should be aslp right now. But i cant help it. Just have this sudden urge to blog. Since there's no one or no where else i can let out all of the things that i kept to myself. This is the only place or thing that i have.

Everything made perfect sense. All of the things that happened, it really made sense. I now know what is the reason why im always angry. But obviously im not gona say it here or to whoever but i guess that should be the reason.

I've been waiting for the right time to turn over a new leaf and lead a proper life again. The life that i used to live. The once religious life i had. Yes, i missed that. I really hope now will be the right time. Alhamdullilah, Allah opened my eyes and heart back to him again. I know it might not be that fast to change. Slowly but surely. Insyaallah. =)

I guess that's it. Though there's still a thousand things running through my mind but i can find the right words to say it. But it's okay cos i definitely feel a whole lot better. Certain things are best kept to ourselves.

Her.

Photobucket

Shaqqqeeylaa.

Fickle.
Control Queen.
Things have to go my way.
What else?



♥



Still somewhere out there.


What to insert here?

Credits
ilovexoxos
everlastingroses!roses!
doughtnutcrazy
colourlovers
doughtnutcrazy